1) What was the title of the book you read, and who wrote it?
The Diary of a Killer Cat by Anne Fine
2) Who are the main characters? Who is your favourite character and why? The cat – Tuffy, the victims – a bunny, a mouse and a bird, Mum and Ella are the main characters. My favourite character is Ella because she gets all upset and weepy when Tuffy does something bad and then tells him off.
3) What is the basic plot of the book and how does it develop?
The cat goes and first kills a bird, then a mouse and then the neighbour's rabbit. The owners have a funeral for each one.
4) How would you describe the atmosphere of the book?
It is exciting and adventurous story.
5) What was the most exciting moment in the book?
When he brings back the rabbit into the house and tries to make another to fit its place.
6) What were the best and worst things about this book?
The way it is written like a proper diary is really good.
7) Did this book change the way you thought or felt about anything?
8) Who do you think would like this book?
Well about 6 or 7 year olds would enjoy it.
9) What rating would you give this book out of ten?
I would rate this book 9/ 10.