The author claims to have found a system that does not require a lot of learning and will enable you, the reader, to win consistently at blackjack. At least part of this is true. The rules proposed in this brochure - at 30 pages (and that´s including 4 pages where you can put down your winnings!) it can hardly be called a book - are so simple you could propably figure them out yourself.
1) Your bankroll has to be at least 40 times the table minimum.
2) Strictly adhere to basic strategy (included on two take-out cards).
3) A simple betting strategy like a phone number 2-1-2-3-4-etc. You bet twice the minimum until you
win, then you bet the minimum, then twice the minimum, and so on until you loose. Then start again.
4) Watch the dealer´s upcards. You must observe at least three of five good hands (6 down to 2)
before sitting down. The author believes in trends. Leave the table if you lose 4 times in a row.
5) Go home if you win 20 times the table minimum or if you loose your bankroll.
That´s the whole book in a nutshell, except for a few anecdotes and four pages of blackjack jargon.
The best thing about this book are the two rip-out basic strategy charts.
The proposed system does not
work at Europian casinos (they do not deal deep enough for a trend to establish) or if other players at the table do not play basic strategy, and it definitely does not work
at online casinos (they reshuffle after every game).
It may work if you combine it with other strategies such as card-counting or if you are the only player at a table.
One thing is certain if you buy this book - the author will win $11.95 of your hard earned money. That will buy you a few tips, lined pages to write down your winnings and two basic strategy charts.
If you really want to become a winner at blackjack, invest in a book about card-counting and start learning!