Abstract:- Real Life by Dr Phil McGraw is most inspiring book to emphasize that life is all about hope, determination, self-confidence and will-power to gain peace of mind and happiness. It relates to sense of accomplishment, which comes from joy by doing and maintaining balanced life during ups and downs in one’s real life.
This book will prepare you to face crisis so that during adverse situations you do not panic and crumble under pressure, instead you can face it boldly since you had prepared for such eventualities. The author has shown you the way to be calm and composed during stormy days when you or your loved one gets into are of the following situations: -
1. Loss--- This could occur in the form of death, divorce theft or financial loss in business or business itself.
2. Fear--- Living under continuous threat of others. It could mean exploitation like black mailing.
3. Adaptability---- Unable to cope with demand of job, family, betrayal where balance of life is disturbed.
4. Physical Health--- Breakdown of health due to sudden stroke leading to paralysis & deformity, trauma, terminal disease, immobility or prolonged illness.
5. Mental Health--- Psychiatry related issues like Nervous breakdown due to overwork, stress and issues related personal life or any event beyond control.
6. Addiction---- Addiction to drugs, alcohol, smoking or any other abuse causing harm to physical and mental health and drop in performance.
7. Crises--- You or your loved one loses purpose of life and start hating self and the environment. He/She may threaten to end his/her life or undertake some dangerous path.
Dr phil has organized this book in a very simple to read and easy to understand basic steps of living a purposeful and happy life and be ready to cope with any adverse situation. You always feel threatened and even shattered when the events surprise you. Therefore, to live a purposeful and happy life, we need common sense approach, positive thinking, right attitude, emotional control, using right words at right time which are soothing and caring for others. The author strongly recommends that meditation, stress management, emotional control, good eating habits, sharing and attitude will pave the way to happy living.
This is a very good book to tackle anxiety, blood pressure, depression, fear, anger and, negative thoughts.
Contact : email@example.com