Robin Sharma ranked #2 as source from: leadershipgurus.net. I read his book “The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari" this is a great book love the way he explain the thing. ).His best known books include the multi-million copy bestseller "The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari" 75 languages in all over the world. His latest book is "The Leader Who Had No Title: A Modern Fable On Real Success in Business and in Life".
Subject he cover in this book are
Self-Help, Inspirational, Business & Economics / General, Business & Economics / Leadership, Leadership, Motivational & Inspirational, Self-Help / Motivational & Inspirational
The book tells the story of Blake, a dissatisfied office worker who is offered a life-altering opportunity: spend one full day studying the lessons of a mysterious group of teachers and learn the secrets of limitless success at work and in life. Along with Blake, readers are introduced to the four inspirational teachers—a maid who proves that every job can be done with deep passion; a surfer who demonstrates how important it is to rise to the riskiest challenges in turbulent times; a former CEO who explains the value of great relationships; and a shoe shiner who proves that excellence begins within. Each offers a lesson to show that the most powerful leadership comes from within—and anything is possible when those skills are put to use. The Leader Who Had No Title is powerful, engaging, and packed with real-world lessons that will help any business person realize extraordinary results and reach their potential in uncertain times.
You will learn
* How to work with and influence people like a superstar, regardless of your position
* A method to recognize and then seize opportunities in times of deep change
* The real secrets of intense innovation
* An instant strategy to build a great team and become a “merchant of wow”with your customers
* Hard-hitting tactics to become mentally strong and physically tough enoughto lead your field
* Real-world ways to defeat stress, build an unbeatable mind-set, unleash energy, and balance your personal life
A method to recognize and then seize opportunities in times of deep change
The real secrets of intense innovation
An instant strategy to build a great team and become a "merchant of wow" with your customers
Hard-hitting tactics to become mentally strong and physically tough enough to lead your field
Real-world ways to defeat stress, build an unbeatable mind-set, unleash energy, and balance your personal life.