1. Though not for lack of trying Timmy can't seem to get rid of his buckteeth! He can with them away all he wants, but they just keep growing back into those hideous uh, humongous chompers. Maybe there's a bigger cosmic force at work here. Who knows? They might end up saving the world someday when, say, a giant PB&J sandwich decides to conquer the world Yay, Timmy and his heroic giant two front teeth!
2. How a sassy fairy as smart as Wanda could end up marrying Cosmo is a mystery! Did one of her former charges with this match on her? Was it some sort of Internet dating fluke ( we knew those dating services were bogus!!? Did Cosmo a love potion or a matchmaking spell on her? Or maybe it's just because he makes Wanda laugh!
3. There's Superman and his super strength Batman and his utility belt Wolverine and his adamantium claws and then there's The Crimson Chin and his powerful chin! No we don't get it either but Timmy's huge fan! He sometimes even plays Crimson's sidekick Cleft the Boy Chin Wonder! Did you know that The Crimson Chin is voiced by the Tonight Show's Jay Leno, a comedian who also has a...er...prominent but powerless!--chin?
4. Timmy Turner does bear a striking resemblance to Jimmy Neutron Plus they're both smart funny and a bit of trouble-magnet. So, it's not a stretch to imagine them swapping universe! Timmy goes 3D and ends up in Jimmy's world while Jimmy slims down to 2D and slips into Timmy's world in The Jimmy Timmy Power Hour. Let the mayhem begin!
5. When you've got fairy godparents you can wish for almost anything. But how do you explain an armored tank away to your parents? Timmy has a ready reply for that one. Whenever his dad asks him where he got his latest "wish", Timmy replies with "Uh...Internet?"
6. The Fairly Oddparents creator, Butch Hartman named Timmy after his little brother. He was going to name the character after his older brother. Mike, but they had a fight so he scratched that idea.
7. Timmy's been known to use some unusual aliases. Here are just a few of them: Timantha (when he became a girl), CheeseBob SquarePants (inspired by a little-known cartoon character called SpongeBob SquarePants--you might have heard of him?), Bucky the buck-toothed-tooth boy (for obvious reasons see #1), and one episode, he was Sir Points-Out-The-Obvious-A-Lot (for obvious reasons as well).
8. Timmy's signature look includes a silly pink hat that his parents gave him because they thought they were going to have a baby girl! His signature tagline is, "What could possibly go wring?" which he often says before making a wish that leads to a series of events where everything goes wrong!
9. Cosmo and Wanda came into his life (no, not form a twinkling star...and not from pumpkin either!) when in the middle of a tantrum, he threw his Magic 9 Ball against his bedroom wall and out popped his fairy godparents!
10. If there's something Timmy fears more than clowns and feet it's vicious Vicky the Babysitter (aka Icky Vicky) She's the meanest babysitter you'll ever meet. Her favorite pastime is torturing kids! Why is he so mean? According to one episode she never received her "niceness". In another episode, her meanness is due to parasites living in her butt! If that's not bad enough she has a geeky younger sister. Tootie who has a mad crush on Timmy!
11. Timmy was originally supposed to be wearing something blue but Hartman's blue marker dried up, so he used pink instead! Maybe Timmy can go back in time and wish Hartman a blue marker that never dries up! A boy with buckteeth is bad enough but a boy with buckteeth who is doomed to wear pink forever? Now, that's torture even Vicky can't think up.