SIMPLE WAYS OF MAKING MONEY AFTER LOSING YOUR JOB TO ECONOMIC RECESSION
As the number of people losing jobs on a daily basis globally due to economic recession takes its tolls, it is high time we understood that there are other several avenues by which we can be gainfully employed and earn money to in part least make ends meet and satisfy our basic needs of life.
Money is one of the things that become most basic to life after oxygen and water. In fact, money is a means of survival, means of livelihood, means of making ends meet, means of sustaining life, means of maintaining self-esteem and status in the society. The primary objective of working in the first place is to make money to achieve the aforementioned.
The bottom-line is that money is the medium through which individuals, organizations and government globally satisfies human wants (basic and non-basic). We can easily acquire the three basic needs of life: food, shelter and clothing if we have the means of paying for them-money. The fulfillment of these basic needs of life is paramount whether there is a job or not. However, a gainful employment is one legitimate way of making money to fulfill these basic needs. The question then is; what happened when you lose your job? Is it the end of life? Man can be out of jobs but man can never be out of wants. So, what happened when wants come knocking at the door but no job(s) to raise money to satisfy these wants? It is out of this demand to make ends meet that it becomes imperative for job-thrown-out people to gain job when they lose job.
One of the numerous ways of earning a living is to embrace the ever-growing opportunities Information Technology is throwing at our doorsteps today. Virtually all office tasks today are Information Technology based. And, the mere fact that some people who for some certain reasons are either too busy, lazy or indisposed to perform some certain tasks but could outsource to others who have the time to do them even at the comfort of their homes and irrespective of their geographical location makes the idea of earning a living feasible. With an internet connection, people can actually get themselves employed and make life worth a living after being out of the so-called traditional jobs.
In view of the above, the following are tips on the normal tasks we perform on a day-to-day basis in offices, which are being outsourced via Information Technology thus making one gainfully employed in the face of the lingering economic menace:
- Become a Virtual Worker: There are companies on the net today who outsource clerical jobs and other complex routine jobs to people on a contract basis without physically employing them. Data typing and transcription are some of the popular jobs available for virtual workers. The outsourcing companies in turn pay for these services.
- Become an online Data Entry Worker: A data entry worker types and submits advertisements to different sites online. Companies pay these workers certain commissions for every sale made through these advertisements (usually between $20 and $50).
- Become a dedicated writer: Internet is all about information and information is obtained from written words. You can earn good money by putting your ideas on the net in the form of articles and you earn royalties for many months or even years by mere reading of your articles or obtaining ideas from them by others.
Other paying activities available online today include but not limited to;
- Participating in on-line forums: You can join paying forums where you offer solutions to people’s problems while you are being paid for it
- Working as an internet marketer: You can market other company’s product and get paid for it just like the normal offline marketing business