Many people assume that forex market is a market that promises an extraordinary profits that can make you rich in an instant or overnight, maybe it is a wrong assumption.
Trading forex layaknyalah ordinary market transactions in which we can become traders and buyers. Traders usually buy merchandise from the site of the manufacturer who must have a price below the price at which traders will be selling merchandise. As a trader there are also times when we are lucky there are times when we lose. Rarely do we know there is a deep merchants berdangang never lose (certainly never lose) but the point is how a traders maximize profits so that profits can be greater than have ever suffered losses.
The above also applies in forex trading, the difference is only of a matter of time where the conventional trading profit and loss usually can only be known after some time later but in forex profits and losses can quickly diketahuidengan where the trade is very volatile second by second, in contrast with conventional berdangang where price changes are not as fast in forex.
To predict changes in forex rates that we as traders should be cautious in deciding when to buy and when to sell. This particular strategy we call the "Forex Trading Strategy". Which we should have extensive knowledge on this subject. Whether it is fundamental and technical analysis.
Fundamental analysis is the analysis of economic issues affecting the economy sautu countries, such as a country''s production, reserve money, unemployment, residential, retail spending and so forth.
Technical analysis is a statistical analysis on the currency exchange rate movements on the market, from these statistics we can predict the movement of a currency exchange rate so it can decide when we harua buy (buy) and when we touched sell (sell).
Some basic tips in forex trading:
1. Do not fight the trend, which means selling or buying sesaui with trend movements in currency values.
2. Do not be a gambler, transact without relying on the analysis can lead to chance and stuck into the gambling.
3. Do not over-trading, use a maximum of only 20% of your margin.
4. Take control of your emotions
5. Find and identify your trading style, because everyone has an trading techniques are different.
6. Learn the basic analytical work such as candlestick trading, Fibonacci, Bollinger bands etc..
7. If one takes the position do not be afraid to close position, a little loss does not matter.
8. Identify time-effective trading time for both zones of Asia, Europe and America.
9. Be diligent to update the economic issues that affect the currency exchange rate (for example: forexfactory.com)
So little that I can give tips may be useful.