Could Presidential Candidates Guarantee Anything?
How Could Any Potential Presidential Candidate Guarantee That Policies Or Plans Promised Meet The Needs Of All Fifty States?
This is a concern that many people seem never to fully comprehend. But I have some observations to offer.
* No potential presidential candidate could provide for the needs of all constituents in all fifty states. He or she would have to be a magician to do so!
* No presidential candidate could assure all Americans from the outset, that he will NEVER change some policy or plan, that he or she outlined during his or her campaign.
* To do so, is to dis-regard the possibility and reality, that political and economic situations change on a daily basis. And any proposed plan or plans MUST adjust, to meet those changing circumstances, for it to be practical or realistic to implement.
* So when some promises are violated along the way, or after the presidential candidate attains The White House. It is imperative that the president states to the nation why such changes had to be made broadly.
* I would not expect him or her to get into the nitty-gritty or details of each change, because there might be national security issues involved.
* But at least some explanation to the American people are expected!
Just like the management of one's personal budget has to cater to rising prices, rising costs, and the availability of consumables. So does the allocation of funds to support or provide for that budget or consumables.