If you were Barack Obama; do you justify taking of your Noble ‘Peace’ Prize?
Now as per topic says if I were to be Mr. Barrack Obama, then I will definitely justify taking my Nobel Peace Prize. As we already know that Mr. Obama has very clear vision about very good future with no fights among different Nations.
10 points on the basis of my understanding:
1. As we all know that Mr. Obama has created a new climate in International politics, he prefer to have negotiations on most difficult international conflicts. So if I were Mr. Obama and keeping this point in my views that prove that I wants conflicts free International politics and business among Nations.
2. Now Mr. Obama always committed to have nuclear free world and on this he has already made many policies and wants to lead in this issue and set an example for others also. So if I were Mr. Obama than I will definitely justify taking my Nobel peace prize.
3. Now as we know that USA is now playing a more constructive role in meeting the great climatic challenges the whole World is facing so he wants all Nations to take corrective measures on this climatic issues and take all nations with him on this he always conduct nation wide meetings and conferences on this issues. So he always wants to save whole of the world from this natural disaster we all are facing. So if I were Mr. Obama I will definitely justify taking my Nobel peace prize.
4. Mr. Obama always gives priority on human rights and democracy to be strengthened. That means he always likes to fight for justice and human rights. So if I were in place of Mr. Obama I will definitely justify in taking my Nobel peace prize.
5. Obama has accepted the mistakes committed by previous administration and set out to correct them to return peace and stability to the region, which is beneficial for all the parties. So on this issue also if I were Mr. Obama I will justify taking my Nobel peace prize.
6. Mr. Obama has made promises to shutdown areas like (Gauntanamo Bay and CIA detention centers) for terrorist suspects which changes the view by which US wants to stem terrorism where in he wants a peaceful solution to the problem of terrorism by certain values. So his focus is to have world free of terrorism to have peace in world. So if I were in place of Mr. Obama I will justify in taking my Nobel prize on this issue.
7. Mr. Obama passed a policy on Afghanistan and Pakistan which accepts the mistakes committed and calls for a shared responsibility to free the countries from clutches of AlQaeda and help in fighting against terrorism and also in helping the economic development of the region.
8. Mr. Obama is only one who comes forward to resolve the disputes or problem between India and Pakistan. Because he always wants to have world to get united and have no disputes in between. So in a nut shell he wants to have peace in this world. So here in this condition also if I were Mr. Obama I will justify in taking my Nobel Peace Prize.
9. As we all know that Mr. Obama is not a white American, he is a black American but then also he doesn’t make any partiality between white and black American. He always took them as Americans and fight for there justice. He has a very good leadership quality. And always take a positive stand for his country. So here in this situation also if I were in place of Mr. Obama I will justify taking Nobel peace prize on it.
10. Mr. Obama captured the world’s attention and given its people hope for a better future. His diplomacy can always be seen in the concept that those who have to lead the world must do on the basis of fair values that must be shared by majority of world’s population.