The essence of marketing is understanding customer needs and
create a marketing plan that contains about how to meet those needs. The best
way to grow the business is focusing on growth companies.
You can improve your company's growth by:
1. To attract more new customers
2. Attract customers to buy more
3. Attract customers to buy more expensive products (so that
a larger margin)
4. Attract customers to buy more profitable products.
5. Attract customers to buy more often
In this paper I will only focus on the first point is to
attract more new customers. The steps that can be done is as follows:
1. Perform small-scale research and create a marketing plan
2. Navigate the development of products to attract customers
who are not you working on
3. Create a competitive price
4. Create messages and marketing materials based marketing
Marketing of SMEs and large companies are very much
different. Errors terbasar of SMEs is annexed outright marketing strategies
undertaken by large companies that have capital to be applied in a very big
SMEs usually do not have the budget for marketing if there
is usually very limited. Therefore, the more creativity is required is to find
ways to market your product or service that does not cost or low cost. Here are
some ways you can do:
1. Collect the supplier / vendor and ask them to hold a
co-op marketing. Reassure them that your company will grow rapidly if they can
assist in marketing which in turn will benefit the supplier / vendor. For
example, you can include your company logo in the material supplier menasaran
(t-shirts, brochures, x-banner, etc.) you are so cost will be borne jointly or
all of the suppliers. Make a proposal, write a marketing plan and target your
sales and forecast quantities of raw material purchases that you will buy from
the supplier / vendor.
2. Ask for referrals to your customers (existing). Make a
scheme, for example, if the person referenced by them buy from you, they will
get certain incentives, so that they will be happy to provide references as
much as possible.
3. Create a unique product in order to spotlight the media.
The unique product is intended only as a bait to make prospective customers
curious to come to your place. When they arrived, also offer other products.
4. Invite people to come to your place. If there is a
concert in your city, for example, come in ticket sales, you will be able to
free media publicity for being the place of ticket sales. Name or place of
business you will be called in the media and people will come to a place
anda.Sambut them and offer your product.
After you do a marketing campaign, the next step is to trace
from where they know where you are. Ask them. Such information is very
important to know which marketing programs are effective and which are less
effective. Then, make a change strategy based on these findings.