The idea of writing an article is to impart knowledge to your readers. If you lose the reader's interest, then your time and effort will be for nought. On the other hand, a well-written article may earn the writer both money and recognition. Below are the 6 tips to a well-written article.
Use short paragraphs. Readers usually lose interest in long paragraphs.
- Make use of numbers of bullets. This helps your readers to remember your key points.
- Use sub-headings. This breaks your key points to smaller sections which are easy to follow, and makes it easy for your readers to remember the points being discussed.
- Think up short, concise and self-descriptive attention grabbing titles or headers. This piques your readers curiosity to read more.
- Use real life situations to illustrate your point. This will also keep your readers interested.
- Use facts and figures to demonstrate knowledge of the subject matter. However, take care not to be overly formal as you will lose reader interest.