Search
×

Sign up

Use your Facebook account for quick registration

OR

Create a Shvoong account from scratch

Already a Member? Sign In!
×

Sign In

Sign in using your Facebook account

OR

Not a Member? Sign up!
×

Sign up

Use your Facebook account for quick registration

OR

Sign In

Sign in using your Facebook account

Shvoong Home>Business & Finance>Marketing & Sales>If Customers Who Complaint Your Product or Service. Review

If Customers Who Complaint Your Product or Service.

Article Review   by:airsyad     Original Author: Admin
ª
 
Blessed are you the owner of the business if there are customers who mengomplain your product or service. If he complains, then that's the sign he cares about your product.

There are a number of facts concerning customer complaints: only 4 percent of dissatisfied customers will complain. The rest, namely 96 percent, will directly go and do not use your product or service again. Average of dissatisfied customers will tell 9-10 other people.

From this fact, look how much service or service must take precedence if we do business. Customers will be so easily turn away if dissatisfied with your service, and might even provoke her friends not to use your services.

You also need to ensure that customers not only get satisfaction from your service, but also something more than that.

As a business owner, you also must be able to bridge between customer expectations and performance of your company. During can get what is expected, customers will be satisfied. But be careful, you must be consistent with your services, let alone customers have a tendency to compare your services with the company's service competitors.

Published: August 20, 2010   
Please Rate this Review : 1 2 3 4 5
Translate Send Link Print
X

.