For the planning of dwellings, 100-200 m2 of land is one land area are much in demand. In addition to its range of bebarapa advantage.
1. Memadahi sufficient land area for a dwelling house
a land area of 100-200 m2 possess, land owners can build a
residential building freely, either directly built as a whole or
constructed in stages by the method of home grown.
2. Enough to accommodate the needs of the space in the house in full
a land area of 100-200 m2 can be designed in a dwelling house with
space requirements that are complete enough so that all occupants of
space needs would be met.
3. Flexible to be developed
If the house was built in stages (home grown) then the development can be done horizontally on the remaining available land. Meanwhile if you want a vertical development it will get the green space of ample open space.
4. Easily add many barns as needed
will easily be able to apply the new space requirements if the house
stands on land 100-200 m 2 for the remaining land is still quite broad. The new space can be added include business space such as kiosks or small shops in front of the house. Can also add business space of personal nature such as the doctor's office and the like.
5. Good investment value
If at a later date dwellers eager to sell his house. houses located at 100-200 m 2 of land will sell faster. when
compared with the land under the house of 100m2, this home has more
value in terms of flexibility for the development of home.
With a 100-200 m2 of land, the house spaces can be planned in full. Spaces required for a house in the land area of 100-200 m2 and the average required for each space.
1. Carport area of an average of 15 m2
2. Garage area average of 15 m2
3. Terrace area average of 3 m2
4. The living room area of an average of 9 m2
5. Spacious family room an average of 9 m2
6. The dining room area average of 9 m2
7. The kitchen area of an average of 6 m2
8. Spacious bedrooms mama average of 9 m2
9. Spacious bedrooms average of 9 m2
10. Bathroom / WC area average 2.25 m2
11. Spacious bedrooms maid average of 7.5 m2
12. Spacious bathroom attendants average of 2.25 m2
Total area of house building is a minimum of 90 m2
For certain rooms can be made more than one, such as bedrooms or bathrooms. In
addition, you can add other spaces, such as bathroom / WC in the master
bedroom or to the laundry room / drying area at the aides. If needed, can also be added warehouse space.
Houses may manifest one-story building and two floors. The building could be made immediately in full or in stages through the method of home grown.