Jennifer's New Hit LOVE?
Love? is the seventh studio album by actress Jennifer Lopez. recorded during her pregnancy of her twins Emme and Max. Love? is based on Lopez's inspiration from her twins and the complications of love in the day to day life.Lopez's most of the last albums were also based on same theme as Love.
Recording for the album began in 2009,and original release date is projected for January 2010 which coincide with Lopez's latest film "The Back-up Plan". In 2010, Lopez signed a new record deal with Island Def Jam, which saw the release of Love? on April 28, 2011.
This album has a mixture of previously recorded material, along with new songs commissioned by Island Records. The album combines R&B, pop music and hip hop songs which makes the party go wild . According to a magazine "Lopez refers to Love? as containing her best vocals to date".
The album's first single under Island Records is "On the Floor" and features Pitbull. It is the first song from Love. it reached the top five in most countries, including number one in fifteen countries. It is Lopez's most successful single in last eight years, ranked at number three in the United States.
Jennifer & Love? :
Track listing ::
1. "On the Floor" (featuring Pitbull) RedOne, Kinda Hamid, AJ Junior, Teddy Sky, Bilal Hajji, Armando Perez, Gonzalo Hermosa, Ulises Hermosa RedOne 4:44
2. "Good Hit" Terius Nash, Christopher Stewart C. "Tricky" Stewart, The-Dream 4:04
3. "I'm Into You" (featuring Lil Wayne) Taio Cruz, Mikkel S. Eriksen, Tor E. Hermansen, Dwayne Carter StarGate 3:20
4. "(What Is) Love?" Diana Gordon, Emile Dernst II D'Mile 4:26
5. "Run the World" Nash, Stewart C. "Tricky" Stewart, The-Dream 3:55
6. "Papi" RedOne, Junior, BeatGeek, Sky, Hajji, Jimmy Joker RedOne, BeatGeek, Jimmy Joker 3:43
7. "Until It Beats No More" Troy Johnson, Evan Bogart, Jörgen Elofsson Radio 3:52
8. "One Love" Jennifer Lopez, Anesha Birchett, Antea Shelton, Dernst II D'Mile 3:54
9. "Invading My Mind" RedOne, Junior, BeatGeek, Sky, Hajji, Joker RedOne, Jennifer Lopez, Lady Gaga, BeatGeek, Jimmy Joker 3:20
10. "Villain" Nash, Stewart C. "Tricky" Stewart, The-Dream 4:03
11. "Starting Over" Gordon, Nathaniel Hills, Marcella Araica Danja 4:02
12. "Hypnotico" (bonus track) RedOne, Gaga, Aliaune Thiam, Claude Kelly, Tami Chynn Jimmy Joker 3:35
Total length: 46:58
'Love?' Album Review:
1. 'On the Floor' Feat. Pitbull
The album's first single, 'On the Floor' became J. Lo's first Top 10 hit in eight years. The moderately-catchy track aims to be a dance floor anthem but never quite gets there. (Listen Here)
2. 'Good Hit'
Lopez needlessly embraces Auto-Tune for this near-rap song in which she repeatedly asks, "Don't you wish I was your boo?" The song sounds more like J. Lo covering Britney rather than doing her own thing.
3. 'I'm Into You' Feat. Lil Wayne
One of the standout tracks on 'Love?,' 'I'm Into You' was penned by Taio Cruz, Lil Wayne and Stargate and possesses one of the most memorable and infectious hooks on the record. (Listen Here)
4. '(What is) Love?'
"I wanna be somebody's girl!," Lopez shouts on this appealing track in which she questions the meaning of love. Notably, she sings about all the types of guys she's dated and declares, "Musicians are the worst."
5. 'Run the World'
Not to be confused with Beyonce's brand-new 'Run the World (Girls),' this track is a Tricky and The-Dream production on which Lopez sings, "Our love could run the world." With an optimistic message and upbeat melody, the song is a winner.
Like 'On the Floor,' 'Papi' is a Latin-flavored RedOne track that seems capable of lighting up the dance floor.
7. 'Until it Beats No More'
Jen slows the tempo slightly on this pleasant pop song with an optimistic viewpoint: "I'm alive, I can breathe, I can feel, I believe."
8. 'One Love'
Pop songs are usually better when they have a personal touch, and this song is no exception. J. Lo took this generic song and re-wrote it, injecting lyrics about her past and present romances, trying to answer the question of whether there is such a thing as one true love.
9. 'Invading My Mind'
Lady Gaga helped write this electropop club banger and potential hit single on which J. Lo sings about being overcome with a feeling that's "attacking, invading my mind."
This song features Lopez singing about being a villain because she won't take back a desperate ex. It's a non-descript dance-pop track that doesn't add much to the record.
11. 'Starting Over'
'Starting Over' is a solid track from producer Danja that features an urgent, almost-militaristic beat and lyrics about trying to avoid a break-up.
Closing out 'Love?' is 'Hypnotico,' the second Gaga- and RedOne-penned song on the track list. Like many of Gaga's songs, it's likely to stick in your head long after the song has ended.