The main characteristic of the phylum rhizopoda is a tool in the form of movement called pseudopodia or pseudo feet. Rhizopoda phylum is divided into three orders, namely:
The main characteristic of amoeba moves by using pseudo legs. His movement is called ameboid movement. How eating amoeba is by phagocytosis, pseudo legs will surround and swallow food. Reproduction amoeba done by binary fission. Amoeba''s body consists of several parts, namely:
- Particles or plasma membrane, the outermost part of the body.
- Ectoplasm which is the outermost part of the cytoplasm that was clear.
- Reticulum, which is the central part of the cytoplasm.
- Contractile vacuoles serve as a means of excretion.
- Non-contractile vacuoles / food vacuole that play a role in the process of digestion.
- Nukelus which is a core role in the exchange of substances.
Amoeba live independently as a saprophyte or parasite. Examples of amoeba that lives in another organism that is drawing this histolyca Entamoeba (live in the human intestine causing dysentery).
Characteristic of foraminifera that have skeleton of calcium. For example Allogromia that live in freshwater and marine living Globigerina. Fossil Globigerina framework that has been submerged under the sea for millions of years to form soil globigerina. Soil is beneficial for instructions petroleum source and determine the age of a layer of earth.
Radiolarians have a frame made of silica with an assortment of shapes. Deposition order radiolaria will form a useful radiolaria mud to form petroleum, abrasive materials, and explosives. Examples of organisms is Litochampe radiolaria, Trochodiscus, and Podocyrtis.