- Electricity does not produce clean energy for use of pollutants to the environment.
- Power supply: (is the entry into force of electrical charges in the conductors).
Power is the amount of cargo passing in a conductor under the influence resulting from the external electrical source.
Has been termed to be the direction of current Eksatjap movement of the electrons; considering that the positive charge moving from the anode to the cathode outside the circle.
The measured power unit Alamber (amps) output of the movement Hoalttiar Ahnpkahrbiip amount of Coulomb one in one second.
[E = k \ m]
Electric power generation: in two ways:
A - chemical reactions.
B - electric generators.
First: the generation of power supply of chemical reactions:
- Discover the power supply:
- The World Gelovany: Note that when you dissect a frog leg tremble strongly when touched with a scalpel pins installed toad of a man and explained that "the frog's body contains the electric."
- The World Volta: Explain the existence of electric in the body of the frog due to the presence of two different metals (scalpel and pin) connector between the two chemical means and this was the idea of getting on the electric current.
1 - column is simple:
- Composition: Consists of:
- Glass vase containing a diluted sulfuric acid. - Two tables, one "copper" which is the anode and the other "zinc", a cathode Ingamsan in dilute sulfuric acid.
Interpretation generate electric power in the simple column:
- Zinc reacts with sulfuric acid and zinc wave generated on a negative charge.
- Copper does not react with sulfuric acid and consists of the copper plate a positive charge.
- Move negative charges (electrons) of zinc to copper through the wire and copper to zinc through the acid.
- Disadvantages of simple column:
1) polarization: the accumulation of hydrogen gas bubbles on the anode (copper) leads to a lack of intensity due to power supply isolation plate copper on acid.
- Clear the copper plate from time to time to remove the hydrogen accumulated on it.
- Development of manganese dioxide to react with hydrogen.
2) topical interaction: zinc contains impurities (such as iron and lead) are zinc columns with small electric currents generated by electric currents called the spot opposite of, the current Vtdafh original works on the speed of corrosion of zinc.
Treatment: zinc mined "rub mercury," which leads to isolate the bug is not touching the acid.
3) difficulty of transportation: to contain a liquid (sulfuric acid) and consists of an exhibition of glass vase break.
B) Dry the column:
- Free of fluids which are easily transported and traded.
- Power supply generated which lasts for a long time.
Second: to generate electric power from the generator electrical "dynamo"
- Generate electric current when you move the copper wire between the poles of a magnet or when you move the magnet around the wire.
- Depends on the direction of electric current direction of movement of the wire or direction of movement of the magnet.
- The idea of electric generator: convert kinetic energy into electrical energy.
Sources of kinetic energy used in a dynamo to generate electricity are:
- Energy resulting from the fall of water from waterfalls and dams slots (High Dam).
- Energy water vapor (in power plants).
- This capacity to manage the turbine to move the file between the poles of a magnet dynamo Witold power supply
Please write the