ability to use language to describe events, build trust and intimacy, develop logical arguments and rhetoric, or reveal expressions and metaphors.
- It can be argued, convincing others, entertain or teach effectively through words
- Joy of reading and writing language to interpret clearly
Some types of work requiring linguistic intelligence is a journalist and reporter, salesman, poet, copywriter, writer and lawyer.
ability to use numbers to count and describe something, use mathematical concepts, analyze the various problems logically, to apply mathematics in everyday life, sensitive to certain patterns, and examine various scientific issues.
- Easy to make classification and categorization
- Thinking in patterns of cause and effect, create hypotheses
- The view of life is rational
Some jobs that require logical-mathematical intelligence are: accountants, statisticians, engineers, inventors, merchants, and computer programmer.
ability to understand and develop musical technique, respond to music, using music as a means to communicate, to interpret musical forms and ideas, and create expressive performances and compositions.
- Be sensitive to the tone and singing songs with the appropriate
- Able to follow the rhythm
- Hearing the music with more acuity level
Some jobs that require musical intelligence is a music teacher, instrument maker or a musical instrument, player or conductor band, DJ, music critic, music collector, songwriter or singer.
ability to recognize spatial patterns accurately, interpret graphic and spatial ideas and translate the pattern space properly.
- A sharp sensitivity to visual details, balance, color, line, shape and space
- Easy to estimate the distance and space
- Creating a sketch ideas clearly
Some jobs that require spatial intelligence is the photographer, room decorator, fashion designers, architects, film makers.
INTELLIGENCE kinesthetic (bodily-kinesthetic)
ability to use all or part of the body to do something, build a closeness to consolidate and reassure and support others, and use it to create new forms of expression.
- Enjoying physical activity (sports)
- Sufficiency and unbiased stay silent
- Interested in all things
Some jobs that require this intelligence is the mechanic, coach, craftsman, athlete, actor, dancer or choreographer.
ability to organize others and communicate clearly what needs to be done, to empathize with others, distinguish and interpret various types of communication with others, and understand the intentions, desires, and motivations of others.
- Dealing with other people with caring, open
- Maintain eye contact with both
- Showing empathy to others
- Encourage others to submit story
Some types of work that uses interpersonal intelligence is the managers, politicians, social workers, leaders, psychologists, teachers or consultants.
ability to assess the strengths weaknesses, talents, interests of ourselves and use them to set goals, formulate and develop concepts and theories based on the examination into themselves, understand the feelings, intuition, temperament, and use it to express their personal views.
- Distinguish different kinds of emotions
- Easy access their own feelings
- Using understanding to enrich and guide their lives
- Mawas themselves and like meditation
- Prefer working alone
Some jobs are using this intelligence is the planner, religious leaders, or philosopher.
ability to recognize and classify and describe various kinds of privileges that exist in their environment.
- Loving environment
- Able to identify the nature and behavior of animals
- Glad to activities outside the (natural)
Some jobs requiring naturalist intelligence is an expert biologist or environmental conservation.
ability to enjoy the thoughts and wanted to know about life, death and the existing reality. Children with high levels of existential intelligence might show curiosity about how the earth many years ago, why we exist on earth, is there life on other planets, where living creatures after death, is there any other kehiduapn dimensions and similar questions .
- Questioning the essence of all things
- Questioning the role of self-existence in nature / the world
Some work in this field is a philosopher and theologian