“COLLEGE ADMISSION ESSAYS”
All disciplines of Engineering, Medical, Information Technology, Aeronautics, etc requires a good fundamental knowledge and academic ability. Education broadens the basic individual's knowledge and understanding of the people and universe around him. This basic can be learned by taking the higher education in College with the results achieved in the secondary schools. Applicants have to start the selection of the right colleges for the field of education they wish to pursue and make some good achievements.
First step towards taking the College Admission is to find and study the admission procedure of different colleges. Based on the College requirements, all applicant students provide the basic information, school record, marks received, grades achieved, etc either fill-up the application online and submit or an hard copy of application form is dully filled and submit / post it to College. It’s most important; all application forms will have to fill in to generate a confidence and unique picture about the applicant’s talent and inbuilt ability to remain highly motivated about the education systems.
College Admission procedure wants to know more about the students in person they wish to achieve by taking the higher education. All application forms, there is a separate space for students to fill-up by writing a short but brief essays on why want to join their college. This will give a clear but somewhat honest picture to college authorities as they want their applicant’s claims are genuine and will bring a good reputation to their institution, if selected by them.
Before getting short listed for personal interview, College admission applications must have elaborated brief essay narrating properly about self. It is expected to clearly and honestly indicate the inspiration as well as aspirations towards the chosen career. Most important, College is expecting the applicant to be highly motivated, devoted, sincere, simply positive minded and career oriented to make his admission form unique in overall qualities leading to his definitely getting short listed for further personal interview.
Essays will have to be written properly by applicant in their College admission forms as below:
1. Applicant be honest and write their claims properly making it genuine and unique.
2. Tailor make your reasoning logically giving the truth about as why you want to join an
Particular college so that they get a clear idea as why they should want you to join them.
3. Avoid any misrepresentation, hiding the truth and wrongly exaggerating to get rejected.
4. Emphasising the continued interest and new developments you are ready to take in self.
5. Develop better idea’s, project them properly and highlight for career chosen by self.
Once applicant’s College admission forms are screened by College authorities on the basis of academic record, individual information, essays understood, etc, they would like to short list them. Their names are either published in newspaper, college notice board, websites or an individual call letters are sent on applicant’s communication address.
Interview’s have an most important object to be fulfilled by applicant and College authorities. College authorities get a better idea about the applicant by screening them in person over the detailed information provided by them, understand their physical fitness by these interviews. Interview procedure can be either over phone, video chat or in person for applicant to appear for.
Applicant also get a chance to convey his academic achievements gained and their expectation as noted in admission applications towards the steam of education selected by them.
One has to proper narrate the facts and impress upon the College Admission committee to get selected. Finally, College will declare the selected candidates list in the same manner as noted in College Admission prospectus and applicant has to respond by acknowledging the selection.
1. Select the education stream based on taking the advice of career counsellor and academic scores.
2. Apply to some College’s as desired where you definitely stand a very good chance of Admission.
3. Fill up the College Admission application properly telling truth and without spelling mistakes.
4. Study the College Admission Prospectus and note the time schedule to avoid last minute rush.
5. Write a brief essay in all application’s so that the authorities get compel to short list your name.
6. Keep in touch with College representative, update your result by maintaining good relationship.
Written by : Mr. Shafi S Shaikh ( Email : firstname.lastname@example.org )