Here are several suggestions on how you can keep your job and as you read them, rate yourself on each point. By this, give yourself a clue as to what your employer's overall judgment of you may be.
1. Be punctual in reporting for work and absent only when it is absolutely necessary.
2. Dress and act appropriately at all times. Be cordial and responsive in your attitude and image.
3. Accept your share without complaining and work at your best. There are some assignments more appealing than others.
4. Be considerate of the people arond you. Offer help in all constructive manner.
5. Polish your skills. It is a never-ending challenge to constantly improve yourself in the requirement of your responsibility.
6. Use wisely the given resources and supplies. It is part of your duty to safeguard such materials for you and the company's advancement.
7. Stay flexible and adjust to changes. The business community is constantly in a state of change.