Inkjet printer are now very commonly used anywhere, from offices, rentals, homes, or even a cafe. Caring for injet printer is trickly. Because the caracteristics of each printer can be different, especially if it deals with ink. I will present on a few simple tips on caring for your injet printer below.
- Use a good quality ink refill, becaue the ugly ink can damage your printer head.
- Do not let your printer is used for too long, because it can make the ink in it to dry. Perform printing or printing with your printer at least one a weak.
- Make sure you have installed the printer catridge correctly, because each priter has a different installation way. If you unsure, consult your printer's manual.
- Do not let the ink run out in a very long period of time, this can lead to the emergence of small air bubbles in the printer catridge (clogging), which can damage print quality and if it continous may damage the prin head printer.
- Make the proses of clean head if the quality of printing or printing has begun to decline. You can do it a regular basis.
- Do not use regular injections during her refill ink, because it can cause clogging of sponge catridge.
- Do not fill too full ink because if spilled, it can damage your printer.
- When filling ink not to spill into your printer.
- Make sure you use a printer refill products of good quality and safe.
The existence of the printer as if he head become a single package with a computer. But unfortunately, often the users of these computer printer maintenance neglect. And if the printer crashed, its performance becomes not optimal.
For these reason, the printer also needs to be treated like any other alectronics device to remain in good conditions. Some of these tips may help you in maintaining the printer easily dan cheaply, among others:
- Use the printer periodically, at least 2-3 times a week.
- Turn the printer off when not in use.
- Clean the dirt that is in the printer.
- Keep the catridge, always treat the catridge carefully.
- Use diagnostic tools.
- Turn off the printer if it fail to print. Some times, the failure to print can be solved by turning off the printer, then unplug the power cord. After the minutes, reinsert it in plug the power cord, turn on the printer and try printing again
I hope these tips useful for you..