Computer Maintenance Tips In There are a few tips to consider in connection with the use of computers to be more secure and durable of them are:
1. Provide UPS, often times the voltage up and down or even die suddenly will have less good on the PC, especially PC that had long, will cause damage to the Power Supply, damaged hard drive, even Motherboard.
Especially hard drive, hard drive needs to stability while working, when a sudden power failure occurs surprises that could cause damage track recording then have bad sector, bad sectors can only be seen if we check through scan disk. bad sector can not be in the content files for the operating system or storing data, thereby reducing the capacity of the hard disk itself. Therefore, in order to try the UPS or the external battery is provided as a safety net in case the lights off the computer to stay alive for some time, so that there is a chance to shut down the computer according to the procedure.
2. Sta volt, for UPS which includes stabilizer (stabilizer up and down the voltage) is not problematic, but that does not include stabilizer in it then it is better provided additional stabilizer as a stabilizer, so that although the voltage up and down too, does not interfere with its own computer security.
3. Clean from dust, usually CPU tower in place at the table next to the user, the put on the floor so that the possibility of entry of dust into huge CPU, Dust as of heat, so what if the CPU components such as processors, though hidden dust can enter, too, memory / RAM often subject to dust, and work computer so the crash, hang or even a computer can not arise beep sound is turned on .... then check and immediately clean it is component, plug back in and turn.
4. Avoid taxable Water, did not rule out keyboard soaked drinking water. Ever incident my keyboard accidentally hit the water, finally came to pass consulting on key on the keyboard, though had been cleaned and dried in the sun though can not be repaired, so need to replace new.
5. Voltage, the voltage used in Indonesia for 220 volts, but for computer Japanese products are still 110 volts, so that when the computer turned on Japanese products, do not forget to provide an adapter to reduce the voltage from 220 volts ke110. if not well .... fire for sure! ...
6. Lightning shock, to lightning-prone areas, especially computer networks that connect the tower is not equipped with lightning rods, dangerous when hit by lightning will spread throughout the network. therefore provide better lightning rod.
7. Keep away from magnetic fields, magnetic fields can interfere with the performance of the CPU also monitors.
8. For the save of data security and computer systems, existing Anti virus and always updated.
9. have sure there is an additional utility program to remove the remaining registry and junk from the Internet