AVOIDING THE DANGERS OF ELECTRICITY
often people are always unaware or do not care about the electrical hazards that are not unexpected may cause a burn victim or the victim died.
we need to realize every parent must provide guidance to their children about the dangers of electricity.
some tips to avoid electrical hazards:
1. Do not play the kite around the electrical cable network.
2. Watch your children at home, do not let them play a cord or electrical outlet.
3. Be sure you turn off the iron, when not in use.
4. Do not burn garbage just below the power cable network.
5. Do not connect the fuse which had broken with the fiber wire, replace with new.
6. Disconnect the power from the Tool and Gauge (APP) when your house floods / fires.
7. Trim tree limbs when touching electrical wires around your home.
8. Do not drain electric current in the fence of your house, for security reasons.
9. Do not catch fish in the pond by way of using electricity flow into the pond.
10. Check and replace the electrical installation of your home if it has aged 5 years.
11. If you see a broken cable on a utility pole, do not touch should stay away and report it immediately to the Office of the Service Area of PT PLN (Persero) nearby.
If there are people who were electrocuted in a state can not escape (stuck on objects exposed to electric current):
1. Avoid panic
2. Never try to help her by reaching out to that person. It can be fatal because you will also be electrocuted as well.
3. immediately turn off the power source (APP)
4. section at which the person is affected by the flow of electricity to escape by using a bamboo or wood or materials that are not easy to supply power
5. after that person can be in the release of electric shock and immediately lay unconscious in a state and at the chest for another heart beat and blood can flow back to the heart and the growing casualties.
6. Immediately give a drink of sugar water can be little power to restore the victim.
I hope these tips useful for all of our knowledge. because all the events that resulted in burns and death only because of our lack of knowledge about how to avoid electrical hazards and how to rescue people affected by electric shock.