Who don’t know the feeling of leaving home at the morning and by lunch you are hysterical looking for charger and wall plug, When you are on road for many hours and need GPS but afraid you battery would die.
As a professional iPhone user I gather for you here some tip which will help you improve your battery life.
· Turn-off your Wi-Fi, yours iPhone always looking for Wi-Fi spot so he can connect them and you will be able surf via Wi-Fi, You can disable the Wi-Fi by going to Settings -> Wi-Fi and turn off the switch.
· Screen's brightness, the great iPhone screen cost lot of energy for the battery, you can use less battery. Go to Settings -> Brightness, Turn off the Auto-Brightness switch and rule the power of light as the lowest.
· Close the application you don’t use at the multitasking bar, Double click on your home button, long touch on one of the icons and then click on the red symbol for closing.
· Airplane Mode, When you are locate at area without cellular reception move your iPhone to Airplane Mode, that way you will use less battery. Go to Settings -> Switch on the Airplane Mode.
· Upgrade your iOS, once at a time Apple release an upgrade for iOS, Most of the time at the upgrading Apple includes battery upgrades.
· Vibration wastes much battery energy. If you can live without it on games, Massages, Mail, calls etc. you can disable it.
· Hot temperature damages the battery. Try not to leave your iPhone near heat source, at your car or fully expose to sun light.
· 3G costs much of the battery life time, If you can, disable it on Settings -> General -> Network and toggle off the "Enable 3G".
· Turn-off the Bluetooth, Most of the time you don’t use your Bluetooth and it just waste you battery. When you don’t use it and the Bluetooth is still running go to Settings -> General -> Bluetooth and toggle it to off option.
· At least one a week make sure you battery is dead and then fully recharge it.
I hope I gave you some hopeful tips, according to Apple the battery should be good enough for 300 hours in stand-by, 7 hours of 3G talking and 40 hours of listening music. If your battery is very low from these data, you should take your device to a technician.
Hope it was helpful, happy iPhoning!