Here are five (5) effective ways to change your children's behavior - without shouting or spanking:
1. Change the environment. Implement a little reordering in the frequent spot where you most often get mad when your little children incur mistakes.
2. Teach your children to take charge. Rather than posting cheerful reminders or notes to your children, teach them that they can make their own reminders to themselves. Many children feel great pride when they can see the progress they're making.
3. Hold on gently. Manula guidance with gentleness will help change children's stubbornness and destructive curiousity into attitudinal learning.
4. Give your children a signal. Children can get into trouble because they don't have clear signals. The
challenge is to let your children know when certain behavior is okay.
5. Reward your children. Give incentives for their obedience so that they will be encouraged to do more
things parents appreciate.