How to Choose the Evening Dresses for Women With a Special Design – Every woman must have experienced this situation. Every time I saw supermodel fashion model, liver infusion, “why I was not blessed with the body shape seems to capture?”
Actually, every woman is born perfect, depending on how you see yourself. In addition, you also have to wisely choose the appropriate clothing with pieces of the body. The handle of each piece of clothing to the body a different impact. Therefore, selecting the right clothes to help highlight the appearance of your body looks perfect to the eye. There are some things that need to be considered for clothes look compatible with the body. The following guidelines may be useful to your appearance.
The selection of clothing colors
The basic thing you need to know in choosing the clothes are chosen according to skin color. If your skin is easy to choose a bright color clothing, but what if you have dark skin? Check the following tips so you do not choose the wrong color.
1. If your skin bright (white) never wear pastel colors like brown, blue or pink.
2. If you’re fair-skinned tropical colors like orange, green, red, yellow and blue are the best choices.
3. If you choose the color of brown-skinned, purple, orange or red heart for you to look more attractive.
4. If you have dark skin, the colors on soft ground is the right choice for your clothes.
Do not forget to Choose the Evening Dresses:
Adjusting the color clothes with the time and place. Dark colors for formal events, while bright colors for informal events. Match the color of the characters. If you would like to highlight the nature of the feminine, wear clothes made of pastel colors. Conversely, if you want to attract people’s attention, select light colored clothing.
Do not to Choose the Evening Dresses:
Reckless use of colored clothing so counter to the skin. For example, your black and wearing a bright pink. Appearance of bias you will look and look ugly! In addition, you also can not wear accessories from hair to foot the color does not match the color of the shirt bears.
The selection of pants
For a body containing try wearing long pants that can give the illusion of a higher body by wearing long pants cut wide-leg ‘and a’ details’ such as vertically striped. Conversely, avoid tight pants cut. To hide the hips that contains also choose intersect pants full-cut (wide starting from the groin to the end of trousers) and long pants to avoid intersecting ‘baggy’ or pointed tip.
If you have a pair of short legs, go for straight cut pants or wide-leg ‘. Do not be tempted to cut short pants because it makes your legs look shorter. Short pants trousers are the right choice for those who have a short body. For those who have a long body, choose pants with a waist high piece.
For those of you who have filled the back, please do not hesitate to choose a full cut pants. In addition, you can also hide the form back to wearing the pants in the back pocket. Finally, for those who belong to the group of individuals who do not waist (boy’s figure), choose a straight cut trousers with pockets on the side. Do not wear tight pants or narrowed at the end.
Tip for wearing body contains
Having a short and petite body, sometimes cause problems when you want to choose clothes that fit. But this does not mean the problem is not solved. There are several tricks that can be used to make the body look taller and slimmer: -
* Wear shirts or blouses to download the package to attract the eye vertically. Collar cut ‘V’ is a good choice.
* Enter the shirt or blouse into your pants legs to look longer and of course you will look taller.
* Choose the right dress according to your body. Clothing that is too loose as the big jacket will make you look bigger than actual body size.
* Wear clothing with a pattern or a vertical striped pattern.
* Do not be afraid to wear short skirts. Instead avoid her skirt that falls past the knee or so calves. Application of such a body would make such cuts and consequently you appear shorter.
* Do not forget to wear high-heeled shoes.
7 Tips to be dressed that you know: