Knowing your husband is cheating on you is simple.
First of all, your instinct tells you. If you have a feeling in the pit
of your stomach that something isn't right, it probably isn't. Go with
it. You won't need to smell his underwear or check his pockets. There are other ways to find out.
1. First thing to do is know his friends. Maybe you
have mutual acquaintances but do you know all his friends on his
Facebook account? Ask yourself why he has a friend
living in the same city that you've never met.
2. Do you work with him? That won't stop him from cheating if he wants
to. Pay attention to rumors going around, people around you will know
before you do. Is there a girl who keeps coming around or that you see
him talking to more often than not? Maybe there's a girl he acts nervous
around. Pay close attention to body language.
3. His work schedule: Know his work schedule if you don't work with him.
Is he really working on Saturday or is he just telling you that? Is he
really doing overtime or just going out and meeting someone?
4. His phone: He probably deletes all his messages and calls. But unless
he has the memory of an elephant, he will have the phone number listed
under a different name. If the girl is "Stacy", it may be under "Steve". Is his phone always on silent? Does he take it to the bathroom? Does it go straight to voice mail when he's at work?
5. His laptop
or computer: Does he go online after you're asleep? He probably cleans out his cache, deletes histories. If it looks too clean, there may be something he's trying to hide.
6. Going out: Does he want to go out alone now or with friends? Maybe he found a new hobby?
7. New moves in bed or no moves in bed: Does he have a new "Jersey
Slide" all of a sudden? Does he want to introduce toys or new lotions? Perhaps he is
too tired to do anything these days.
8. His attire: Is he dressing differently? Going for a "new" look?
Maybe he changed his cologne or started wearing cologne or working out more.
9. His attitude: If you've known him for years and know when he's
lying. Be honest with
yourself. Is he acting differently? Is he happier? Sadder? Anything that is different from what he
is, is a clear sign something is not right.
10. Finally and my favorite, just ask. Confront him. Are you having an
affair? Sometimes men just want to come clean. Being sneaky takes a
toll eventually. Sneaking around is a full time job.