You may often experience this event. You read, but almost does not add anything in the understanding of the structure. Or, if you understand a little reading material, you are pretty sure that information will not survive long in the structure of knowledge in your head.
If so, chances are you've been doing reading for granted, without any preparation. You let what you read just walk blindly, without first mapping the structure of what information should you get from reading it.
Perform the following tips every time you are reading. These tips will help you speed up the building and mining information from the text. It's like doing the introduction before starting the race track. That is, you will read and understand a lot faster than without preparation.
These practical tips are written in 5 separate article to help you learn:
- firs step, Clarify of Purpose and Note Book Covers
- Second step, Then Make a prediction of familiarization material
- Third step, See Review, Endorsement and Notice Table of Contents
- Fourth step, Listen Read the Introduction and Glossary
- Fifth step, Scan Before Reading And Use Quick Reading Techniques
Learn to use the tips above and guaranteed, you'll read much faster than usual.