Inevitably, obesity has become one of today’s trend serious ‘diseases’. Obesity is used to address the overload of fat in body. Many scientists agree that obesity is a direct impact of the unhealthy diet and way of life.
People are carrying on a strong fighting against obesity because it brings harms to body: stimulating many kinds of diseases such as high blood pressure, heart attack, diabetes, cancer, and many more. Therefore, to manage obesity is an important way to decrease the risk level of such dangerous diseases.
According to Dr. Anjali Arora, a doctor and member of South Asian Society on Atherosclerosis and Thrombosis, principally there are five steps that can be done to manage obesity:
1. Drink at least eight glasses of fresh water everyday to decrease appetite and to help the toxin removal from body.
2. Do exercise regularly to increase the metabolism activity, burn the calory, and make body healthy.
3. Feel free to eat healthy snack instead of fat meal when you are hungry such as salad, fresh fruit, yogurt, and the like. Eating fat meal will not make you full.
4. Do not drink alcohol since alcohol can block body’s effort in burning the fat.
5. Eat three times per day while using plate whose diameter is about 9 (nine) inch.
Those are the five steps to manage obesity. Hopefully those steps can help everyone having obesity problem to decrease body’s weight. Nevertheless, such steps cannot be practiced once or twice only because it is not an instant way. People need to practice it regularly and patiently to see the amazing result. Happy trying