Domestic waste is waste that comes from the kitchen, bathroom, laundry, household waste and industrial former human feces. Waste is waste / used is a liquid, gas and solid. In the waste water are difficult to remove chemicals and hazardous. These chemicals can give life to the germs that cause disease dysentery, typhoid, cholera, etc.. Waste water must be treated so as not to pollute and do not endanger the health of the environment. Waste water must be managed to reduce pollution.
Waste water management can be done by making sewer and basin recharge by taking into account the following provisions;
1. Not contaminate drinking water sources in the area surrounding both surface water and ground water beneath the soil surface.
2. Do not contaminate the soil surface.
3. Avoiding the spread of hookworm on the soil surface.
4. Prevent breeding of flies and other insects.
5. No cause odors that bother you.
6. Construction to be made simply by materials easily available and cheap.
7. Minimum distance between water source recharge basin 10 m.
Rubbish every hour will multiply, for that we need a waste management effectively, so that waste does not interfere with or damage the surrounding environment. Water is the source of life. Imagine if we find it difficult to find clean water. certain daily activities will be disrupted.