Breast cancer is a threat for women, and most patients come late for treatment in a state where the cancer has spread to other vital organs like heart, liver and so forth.
There are several ways you can do to minimize the risk of breast cancer.
1. Maintain weight. The addition of weight and Body Mass Index (BMI) above the number 25 would increase the risk of breast cancer especially after menopause. Reduce foods that have a high glycemic index such as wheat, potatoes, sugar, and white rice. We recommend that you multiply the high-fiber foods such as vegetables, fruits and grains.
2. Avoid cigarettes and alcoholic beverages. From the results of research shows that alcohol and cigarettes, will increase 20-25%risk of developing breast cancer.
3. Reduce fat. Change your habits to consume foods that contain saturated fats with unsaturated fats like olive oil and canola oil.
4. Sports. With regular exercise can improve blood vascularization throughout the body, optimizes metabolism and reduce the risk of damage to the cell from free radicals. Do exercise 5 times a week for 30 minutes.
5. Routine checks. Deaths due to breast cancer can be prevented with early detection. Do medical check up once a month on your breast to know any lumps or not around your breast. For those of you who have a history of cancer in the family, mammography examinations should be done in 3 months. And immediately consult a medicine if found oddity or a lump in your breast.