Beware of germs that are everywhere and always eyeing on you. See the following 5 things that can make you sick:
1. Not Washing Hands. You must be using a hand in every activity, causing the bacteria to move into your hands. Make a habit of washing hands with soap when you finished doing a job.
2. Tasting of Sample fruit. Sometimes before buying fruit at the supermarket, for example oranges, you will taste samples to determine the citrus fruit is sweet or not. Did you know that the fruit had been held by some people. Beware of germs that are switching from their hands to the fruit.
3. Closes With Hand While Sneezing. When you sneeze reflex will be covering your nose with your hand. Actually this is a bad habit and harmful, because the germs will come out when you sneeze and stick to your hands. Unconsciously you have caused the spread of these germs. We recommend using a tissue when sneezing and wash hands with soap, so that germs will not get back into your body.
4. Rubbing eyes. Often itchy eyes, it’s caused of dust. Do not rub it hard, it can cause an irritation, and the germs move from hand into your eyes. We recommend that you compress the eye or use eye drops for fresh eyes again.
5. Playing with Pets. Because of love for your pets, you will hug, kiss, play or even sleep with them. Know that there are many germs in the saliva or fur pet, do not forget to always wash your hands with soap after hugging or stroking your pet fur.