Finding healthy food, eat and live long, because this is not science fiction. However, it is a science. Everyone tries to give advice on how to eat properly, but the simple fact is that almost no one understands what is happening inside your body when you buy healthy food and eat it too. Information is available on the humans who need to know. Those of you who like the simple rules, without fluff or details, read on.
1) Eat together. People say "whole foods" all the time, but no one stops to think what it means healthy cooking. Eat foods that have not been grown in a laboratory and have not been dismantled and put back together, that's what it means. So no-rehydrated dehydrated potatoes, not homogenized milk, no flour, no sugar and no corn syrup, high fructose or otherwise.
2) Eat foods as close to their natural state as possible. This sounds like "eating whole foods," but it is a supplementary rule. In addition to their food to be together, but must be fresh and cooked as little as possible. Millions of years, people ate what they hunt and harvest without the benefit of stoves and ovens, not to mention the processors and blenders. The evolution has not had a chance to "catch" and modern appliances: even digest food the same way our ancestors did. This is not to say, "Do not cut your peppers" or "do not eat cheese because it is not raw milk." These are still healthy foods, eating them is good. A little thing to eat vegetables, meat steamed or almost-too-prime. The body becomes so much more out of them, you'll feel the difference.
3) Do not eat all you can not buy. That is, if you can not buy a bag of pure sodium erythorbate, or a spoonful of hydroxypropylmethelcellulose, you should not eat anything with these ingredients in them. This is not healthy. food should be filled with ingredients that are created by nature, not a laboratory.
4) There are only two food groups: things that move and things that grow. In other words. If it is obviously not a plant or an animal obviously do not eat, you should try to eat about equal amounts of both food groups, and each has an additional rule to remember:
5) From the "things that move" food group, you should try to get on equal amounts of fat and protein. This goes directly against the "fat is bad" propaganda of the day, but it is obviously true.
6) "growing things" Group, you deliberately eat many different colors of the plant as possible every day. Veggie duly colors to different substances on the ground, each substance is a group of nutrients. Your body gets the nutrients of the meat, but not as much as is obtained from fruits and vegetables, so it's important to get a variety - you do not want to overload of certain nutrients and others out, not eat healthy foods.
These rules are easy to read but hard to follow. It really helps to understand the food in a way that makes your body you like. Many factors, the chemical company, conspire to prevent eating a diet high in highly processed carbohydrates U.S. - but that leads to half of American life struggling with diabetes, heart disease, infertility and impotence, and even cancer. eating healthy foods can keep you alive and feeling good.