I will only present the basics. Form here is easy to find other similar sites
that help with indexing or whatever you need to improve on your blog.
- Create keyword posts everyday day.
- Submit to Google's Reader. When you submit your own blog RSS to Google's Reader the Google Blog Search will index your site.
- Add a relevant link directory to your blog and trade links! Although
it may be a little annoying than simply submitting to a search engines,
this method is a great way to drive traffic to your site.
- Use free ping sites every time you add a new post.
Submit to as many RSS Directories and Search Engines as possible.
This is a simple but repetitive process that will put your patience to
the test but this must be done. http://www.submitstart.com/
- Comment on other blogs. Do not just leave short, lazy comments like " "thank you"..say something related to that post.
- Add a link to your blog in your e-mail signature block.
- Use Groups. Find a relevant group on Google groups, Yahoo groups,
MSN groups or any of the thousands of other FREE group services and find
like minded people and talk with them. Make sure to use your blog URL
like it is your name.
- Use Forums. Forums are one of the best places to go for advice. It
is better to stick with a few ones and be active there then placing one
or two links and then disappearing.
- Tag your website. Tagging is a free service on sites like Del.icio.us, Technorati, StumbleUpon,Digg
, Social-bookmarking.net and many others have a social feature that
allows you to place your article under keywords or "tags" that everyone
- Backlinks! Create as many backlinks as you can. This will not be easy but here are some sites that can help you start. Blogging. Very useful method. Piggy Bank Pie is a
platform dedicated to that. Search blogs or sites with good alexa
traffic rank that accept guest posts and live there as signature your
blog link. This way you will get traffic, trust and a higher page rank.
Hope this helps!