You need a car and was getting ready to buy a used car. Do not rush, you should listen to tips which I will share it. Hopefully
after reading these tips, will be of much help you provide enough
information before you make the decision to purchase your dream car.
The following tips:
1. Purpose of buying a car: determine the type of car to buy based on its use. Suppose that, when used to pick up school children, choose a car that offers space relief. Or for transportation work, choose a convenient and economical fuel. Your lifestyle also plays a role determining the type of car to buy.
2. Determine the features that should exist, such as air conditioning, various kinds of power, CD charger etc.. Write down all the lists. It also includes safety features like ABS brakes, airbags, child door lock, etc..
3. Calculate how much the financial ability to buy the car, including down payment and monthly payments when the loan.
When you have defined a number of types / models and brands, analyzing the advantages and drawbacks. You can get information from friends who had used the targeted car. It could also be from automotive sites and automotive clubs exist. Find out as much of each brand including resale value, performance, service improvement and cost / availability of components. From there you can decide which car is truly appropriate.
If you've decided which car to buy, this is the sign:
- As much as any desire, the head must remain cool. Leave a seller if the price offered is too high, even if your dream car is waiting. The ability of your negotiations will be honed over time.
- Make sure you know the market price of the targeted car, and start bidding below that price. It's easier to raise your bid rather than lower it. Price information can also be obtained from automotive sites.
- It must be remembered, buying a used car can also buy the problems of others. Make sure you know the history of this car including maintenance. This can be known from car care card. Dig up as much detail as possible including whether it had sunk, accidents, etc. down the engine. Before deciding to buy it, ask an expert mechanic to check it out.
- Test drive is essential. Try to get a chance to test drive as far as possible with different variations in the way. Can also try the area where the car will be frequently used.
- Open the hood and see if there is a leaking pipe, a worn belt, the spilled oil. Sit in the driver's seat, and check if all the indicators work fine, as well as indicator lights. Also, check for signs of water damage (see tip prevent catastrophic aftershocks). Check the safety system, from the seat belt, head restrain, roof structure, child seat anchors. Similarly, visibility and the main light emittance. This can be done during a test drive. Try
to drive at a speed of 60-80 km / h and feel whether the replacement
teeth can be soft, the steering is always straight, remained stable when
braking and when cornering too smooth.
- Be careful with odometer fraud. It is often carried out rogue sellers who want to increase the value of cars it sells. So do not be fooled by the numbers listed on the odometer.
- Now it's time to prepare your new car payment. When choosing to credit, the safest thing is to first determine how big the financial ability to pay monthly installments. The easy way, installment should not exceed 20% of income per month after deductions of expenditure. Calculate the cost of care, taxes, insurance and operational.
Pay deposit of at least 10% of the price of the car. Less than that, the credit provider will doubt your financial capabilities. So if you have cash money, a better use for the down payment. This step will also reduce the principal debt burden associated with monthly installments.