Follow these simple steps
1) Create your own blog through blogger.com or wordpress.com (they are free).
2) write your stories as blogs and promote them through your social circle in facebook/twitter/google+
3) start building a decent readership through these sites, and create curiosity among them by inviting comments
4) Once you have blogs of 2-3 months time (at least say 50 stories), then apply for google adsense,
5) if google doesn't allow you on adsense (these guys have some stories and policies to prevent people making good money), then get some affiliate links from cj.com or clickbank.com, and put them on your blog.
6) People will click them and you will get money. Make sure that you keep your viewers engrossed and waiting for your next story
If this is not successful, then you can also apply for membership on Yahoo's associate content portal. They will give you assignments, and you will have to make stories based on those given topics. If you are good and creative, then you can make decent money from there
Remember that you will have work daily and purposefully, and just put your heart and soul into it. Treat it as a business, rather than timepass, and you will see the returns