In this post we expose in detail for you, even those of you who have never installed windows (xp, windows 7, windows 8) before anything can be done just by reading how to install these windows 8.
In note for those of you who want to make the laptop / pc dual boot is sure to provide a new partition (primary) whose size is over 20GB. but if you just want to do a clean install, make sure you backup the files first and then a freshly formatted hard drive partition that will be done on re-install it, after that you can install windows 8
How To Install Windows 8
A. Boot your laptop / pc with windows installer you 8.
2. You will need a few minutes to load the files windows 8, and will bring to the installation screen windows 8. Select language, time and keyboard input to your liking and click "Next".
3. Click "Install Now"
4. . Then check the "Accept the terms and conditions" and click "Next"
5. There are two options for installation of windows, if you want to upgrade to windows 8 windows Developer Edition or just do a clean install (reformat). And then the select Custom (Advanced) to continue the clean installation.
6. This installation screen please select the drive you want to install, choose to your liking (dual boot or single boot). After configuring the drive click "Next"
7. Install Windows 8 in the process, this process takes a few minutes.
8. After the install windows 8, the laptop / pc will reboot and will prepare the next setting. So please wait for a while longer.
9. Now it will take you to personalize your desktop settings. Please select "Express Settings" on the screen that contained a description of what the setting will be done.
10. On the Install Windows 8 you can login using Windows Live account. So, you can insert your Windows Live account information.
10. If you do not want to use these login methods, please click on the "I do not want to log in with a Windows Live ID".
10. You can select "Local Account" to create a Username and Password to login to your Windows 8.
Once all information has been entered, click "Next".
11. Now that Windows 8 will configure
After complete setup, then you enjoy the Desktop Windows 8 exciting and new.
Congratulations! You now have successfully installed Windows 8 Developer edition on a laptop / pc you.