Coursera is one of the best free online education tools available freely on the internet. Coursera is collaboration of several top universities in the United States and the World that also includes top class university of U-Pen, Stamford University, and University of Edinburg
To join Coursera, you should have the following requirements:
1)Internet connection(min 56 KBPS can run fine)
2)Functioning computer (MAC/PC/any operating system)
The steps to join coursera and learn from the free classes is as follow:
- Open your web browser (internet explorer/chrome etc.)
- Open the website with url: https://www.coursera.org/
- Click the button "login" and cllick "Sign Up"
- You will be asked many data including your full name, email and also password
- Verify your email adress by going to your email adress and checking the email from coursera click "verify"
- Enjoy Coursera! you can learn from more than 117 world class courses that join this website.
Many recommended class in coursera includes:
- Introduction to finance
- Basic Pharmacology
Beside coursera, there are many other online educational courses that is also growingly popular these days, they are UDACITY (www.udacity.com) and also edX.
That is the guide to join Coursera, one of the growing education tools in the internet. I hope this guide is useful, for further information you can visit my website: aldoferly.com a home to many medical and general knowledge of the world.