The best to guarantee the quality of our education system is to start without revising the reform of all its components: programs, methods, textbooks, school courses and rhythms, but especially the rehabilitation of human resources.
We exposed in this action plan the following points:
1) Difficulties and forced
2) Quality of the programs and methods
3) Culture of the teaching evaluation
4) New vision of the school orientation system,
professional and university
5) reinforcement of the language teaching.
6) Continuation of the integration of the NTIC
7) the revalorization of the cultural activities,
artistic and sporting
8) revalorization and the extension of technical teaching
9) Development of research and the
10) Improvement of the conditions of the children to specific needs
11) Installation for the local and regional programs
12) Improvement of the human stock management
13) Formation continues
14) innovation of the administration of the establishments
15) Social works
17) Ethique of the profession
DIFFICULTIES AND FORCED
the difficulties milked at the transitory period which imposes the management of a system in full change. One could not insist too much on the principle of the progression and the precision of the actions to be targeted within the framework of a rigorous action plan which would facilitate the transition.
THE INNOVATION OF the SCHOOL ADMINISTRTION
One of the pillars of the reform of the education system is decentralization and the devolution of management and the educational administration .That's required the creation of authorities specialized in the field of planning, management and control on the level of the area, and to start the progressive transfer of attributions and competences.
The National Charter of Education and Training adopted in Morocco in the year 2000 recommended the reform of the Regional Academies of Education and Training (A.R.E.F.) by declaring them government-owned corporations and by equipping them with a council with decisional vocation, assisted by standing committees whose in particular commission of the local and regional curricula and agency fee of human and financial resources .An intermediate level are established the networks of the formation and educational establishments.
The main part of attributions of these councils resides in the role of assistance at the teaching administration in the development of the action plans annual at short-term, the adoption of the budgets and the participation in the school life.
These councils are also characterized by their composition including the whole of the actors by granting to the pupils a privileged representative ness like with their parents.
It was an important step towards the democratization of the school life, but it was not sufficient. One needed other determining and courageous decisions to exceed the obstacles which prevented the implication of the school administration in the building sites of the reform in progress and future.
Among these obstacles one can quote:
• the human component: the analysis of the indicators of the quality of the services makes it possible to raise that the majority of the administrative persons in charge have a quite advanced age, and that the young element has just reached the stations of responsibility since one limited the weighting of the age .L' seniority was until there determining .Avec the advent of young graduate persons in issued from the university level it is a new breath which one inculcates in the school administration.
• the absence of an initial formation, and periodicity of the cycles of continuous training and little of interest granted to the self-training.
• the abandonment in the daily activities who is an impeachment of the direction for the teaching projects.
PLANE OF RECTIFICATION
• To grant to the boards of trustees school establishments a decisional and autonomous statute
• the setting in network of the establishments of education and training
• Development of the cycles of formation continues for the managers and