In Bangladesh,a 10 years old boy had eaten some foods named as 'chotpoty' made from potatoes,onions,chilis and some other things about 15 days ago and fell sick, later when he had his health check done doctors diagnosed that he had AIDS. His parents couldn't believe it...? Then the entire family under went a checkup and none of them was suffering from that. The doctors checked with the boy if he had eaten out? And the boy says he had 'chotpoty' one evening. The hospital team went there to check. They found that the 'chotpoty' seller had a cut on his finger while cutting the onions and his blood had spread in the food. When they had his blood checked... the guy was suffering from AIDS but he himself was not aware.
Please take care while u eat from road side, roadside wallas or roadside vendors. Kindly forward this message to your friends,families and everyone!!!