Proper Life – Part 1
From my very childhood it was in my mind that what is meant by proper life? Just becoming rich? Just getting name & fame? Later I realized it has some other meaning. Swami Vibekananda told “Daag Rekhe Jete Hobe” – it is in Bengali – in English it is like that “Keep the mark”. Basically whatever we do, for some personal need. It is purely materialistic. And a materialistic man can never become free – even after his death.
I don’t say that you don’t have the right to become rich, to gain name & fame in your life. But you must be having the quality of self – retrospection. Each & every day, before going to bed in night, ask yourself what you have done? What you have done for yourself & for others? Have you helped a down trodden man? Have you helped a begger?
Well, make yourself strong. I will continue this topic in consecutive parts. I think that me, the small guy from Calcutta, India can say you something which you might find good. Aceeptance is yours. I will say my words.
Communism & Spirit of Swami Vivekananda – I surprisingly find out similarity between these two. Individual progress – progress of society – progreass of nation – victory of humanity. Be a great man. Days are not over.
To become happy in life if you can follow the followings :
01) Keep it in your mind that better health, better mind. Better mind – better thinking. Better thinking – progress in life. So don’t be lazy. Get up early in the morning. If you are an atheist pray to your GOD & tell HIM to bless you for the day & forever. Now make the promise that today you will do your level best – whatever it is – you are a student, an employer, a businessman – just promise that you will give your 100%
02) Have some exercises – do other things such as rest, breakfast, getting ready for office – school – college.
03) Have enough water & food in time.
04) Laugh by heart when it is time to laugh.
05) If somebody is pulling your leg then don’t reply.
Just avoid. Increase your patience.
06) Just be indifferent to the people who are jealous of you.
07) Make sure that you are alert when your enemies are there surrounding you. Take proper action.
08) Believe it that problems can be solved by intelligence & personality. Not by strength. If you fail, then apply strength of course.
09) Try to donate one cent or a dollar to any charitable organization daily. Believe me GOD will help you.
10) In the end of the day, after returning home just relax – either by chatting with friends or listening music or reading story books or any other.
11) Always do the justice with yourself.
12) Don’t neglect your duties. A student should study daily, an employee should not make his boss fool.
13) Before going to bed just give splash of water to your face, neck, legs, knees (applicable in hot countries).
14) Take care of the fact that the bed sheet in night is purely white. If possible spray a room freshener.
15) You are ready to go for sleep. Just meditate for 2 – 3 minutes. Just close your eyes, see dark – more dark, now try to see a flame behind the black. Again try to see a point – just a flashing point. Think nothing during this time. Take long breath. Make your body relaxed.
16) Now sleep & start to think about those glorious events in your life. Say that you will again achieve glory – soon, very soon.
Follow these. I hope you will find slow changes. In the next part I will talk about love, sex & spiritualism conflict. Slowly I will cover all topics.