Tale is a literary work that comes from the Malay Peninsula.
Language in the saga is sometimes difficult to understand because it is told by the Malay language.
Story saga supported by intrinsic and extrinsic elements.
Intrinsic Elements of classical Malay literature in this saga as follows:
1. Flow, is a series of events that contain causality.
2. Theme, an idea or central idea that a compositional starting base and become the target of these essays.
3. Characterizations, related to the character traits described in the story by the author.
4. Figures, an individual who is in the literature
5. Mandate, is the message the author to the reader through literature.
6. Background, a picture of the place, time, and atmosphere of the event in a literary work.
7. Perspective, is the way the author puts himself in a literary work.
Extrinsic Elements are elements that are beyond the literary, but literary influence.
Extrinsic Elements of literary influence.
Extrinsic Elements include:
2. Social and Cultural Background Author
3. Educational Background Author
5. Economic Status
Characteristics of Classical Malay literature as follows:
1. The author is Anonymous (Unknown)
2. Using classical Malay language in general is difficult to understand
3. Dealing with the story of the kingdom or empire (Palace centric)
4. Usually is worded as follows: Once upon a time, in the land of the unknown, and so
5. The story is told in the saga is awesome and full of absurdity
6. In the story will be told why and how the main characters leave the palace or house
7. Associated with prominent Muslim leaders in terms of both character and character is told to tell.