Definitions of Terms:
1. Fraternities or sororities are organizations with membership by invitation only, of college or university students or by members of a profession.
2. Fraternities, Sororities and Societies, associations comprised mainly of college and university students are self-governing associations and are generally classified as Social Fraternities and Sororities.
3. A Fraternity is a body of men associated for their common interest, business or pleasure; a brotherhood.
4. A Fraternity is an organization, for social or other purposes, of men students.
5. Fraternities and Sororities are organizations that bring together men and women, respectively, for social, honor, service or recognition purposes. Social Fraternities and Sororities, usually known by their Greek letters.