INTRODUCTION Analyzing the problems.
I would like to, firstly, define the meaning based on my opinion which is still related to its denotation meaning for sure. Psycho
is frightening people or so-called crazy while Revolution
is usually used to change a system.This concept was invented in 2007 after 4,5-year observation to some students learning English, as a Foreign language,
both at school and course in Indonesia which as a matter of fact, they are now having much better English mark. On the other hands, they are passively using English. It encouraged Ramadhani to boost students using English actively, speaking was his main objective.
He found that most of English teachers have taught in a correct way by telling them its theory which then instructing them to practice, sometimes. but still it results passive English. How come? He tried to classify the problems from both sides, the students and the teachers.
- Teachers, mostly, teach English by speaking their native language.
- Some teachers believe that students will not be effectively understanding the subject.
- Some teachers give Speaking practice portion is less than other skills and so on so forth.
- They get used to having local or native language.
- They are afraid of making mistakes, ashamed if they do false, and excuse having not enough vocabularies.
- Have no English community and so on so forth.
From the explanation above, Ramadhani tried to overcome the problems by a method which he, eventually,calls it as Psycho Revolution. It was made precisely after he observed crazy people in the road. he valued them in another perspective. Seems that they are the most confident, sincere, sociable, and brave people in the world. Isn't perspective a wonderful thing? Those mentioned above absolutely become the weapon of overcoming the problems due to the fact that the problems lay on psychological matters.
Before curing the students, there should be the teachers are cured first. It makes you wonder what would happen if we all become crazy people when we are learning to speak English, instead of whining about what we can't do, what we feel and what we think.
In my next essay, I will explain the detail of using English based on Psycho Revolution method, a method which is based on the character of crazy people in another perspective.
- coaching method - touching psychological matters.
* Being punished before punishing.
* The louder the music, the louder you speak.
* I Love you Mother.
* Leading by example.
* Being Challenged before challenging.
* Smile, say your name, and thank.
* Focus learning.
* Closing the eyes and guest.
* Buy things in English and promote what you buy.
* Putting English at subconsciousness.
* English is a media of communication in the first place and as knowledge after all.
* Eventually, Coaching how feel a life, why we feel that way, and what we think of it.
- This method is controversial, somehow.
- It works, Proven!