Our parents are God’s gift to us. They have given birth to us. They gives us food of eat. They give us clothes to wear. They give us some things to play with. They send us to school. They teach us good things. They nurse us when we are sick. They take care of our needs.
Look at Ram. His father works as manager in an office. His mother is a teacher in a private school. They work hard to look after Ram and his sister. They give their children all that they need. They love them very much.
*I love my dad and mummy very much. I will not do anything that may hurt them-Ramu says.
Our parents are our first teachers. We learn many good things from them. But to become good men women, we need a lot of knowledge. So our parents send us to school. We learn to read and write. Our teachers teach us to behave. They teach so many good things.
Our teachers are god’s gift to us. They look after us at school. We should obey them. We should listen to what they say. Our teachers should be our ideal. If we can follow the way they show us, we shall become good and wise people.
*My teacher my guide, leading me to light, likes my mum and dad, with out fail.
Your duty to people around you
• God wants you to be nice to every one
• As you love your parents and teachers you should also love your neighbors and friends
• Sometimes your friends and neighbors need your help. Help them.
• Love your neighbor as you over your self.
• There are so many people around you, some help you, and some need your help. Help the blind.
• Offer your seat to the old and the handicapped in trains and buses.
• Be polite to the aged.
• Greet the people you know when you meet them.
• Thank all who help. Help all who need your help.