Faith is trust and confidence through the recognition of a heart that is justified by reasoning with verbal and then swore and proved by deeds. The oneness of Allah Oneness includes substance, Oneness and Unity of his attributes and his actions.
The mandatory nature and is impossible for God:
1.Wujud means no, not impossible (adam).
2. Qidam (former) impossible it is preceded (Hudus)
3. Hereafter ''(eternal) impossibility perish (fana)
4. Mukhalafatul lil-hawadisi (different from all the new ssuatu), together with the impossibility of a new (lil-hawadisi mumasalatul).
5. Qiyamuhu binafsihi (standing by itself), impossibility, need anything else (Ikhtiyazul Lighoirihi).
6. Wahdaniyah (Esa), impossibility berbilang (Ta''adud).
7. Qudrat (power), impossibility of weak (Ajzun).
8. Iradad (wills), impossibility of forced (karahah).
9. Knowledge (knowing), impossibility of stupid (jahlun).
10. Hayat (life) impossible, death (death).
11. Same ''(listen) impossible, deafness (Summun).
12. Basar (view) impossibility of the blind (umyun)
13. Kalam (say) impossible mute (bukmun).
To prove the existence of God Almighty can do a search through the human mind or with the help of revelation through the Prophet. The behavior of someone who believes in God''s nature is reflected in the concept of taqwa, that is always running away from God''s commands and prohibitions. As always do good wherever he was because he believed that God was always there, never missing or dead. Always be kind thought of looking at the problems of others and truly in bebuat goodness, are included in the study.