Adab before eating and drinking according to what is taught by our Prophet, the Prophet Muhammad. 7 adab before eating and drinking are:
A. Eat and drink of the lawful and good. Avoid foods and beverages is unlawful and doubtful.
2. Eating and drinking with the intention to strengthen themselves in worship to God. In order to get rewarded for what to eat and drink.
3. Wash hands before eating, if there is dirt on his hands / still not sure of the cleanliness of his hands.
4. Putting in place the food and drink food or drinks.
5. Sitting politely.
6. Bless the food and drinks available, do not berate or mencelai food and drinks.
7. Eat together family, friends - friends, and other sebgainya.
May 7 adab before eating and drinking above was able to benefit us all.
While manners while eating are:
A. Starting to eat / drink with Basmallah say.
2. Ending a meal / drink by saying thank God.
3. Eat with three fingers of his right hand, bite down and take the closest.
4. If the food he ate fall, should be removed and cleaned of dirt, then eat after a clean.
5. Chew food properly.
6. Avoid eating too full.
7. Do not blow / breathe in the food / hot drinks.
8. Do not drink at once discharged.
9. Do not drink straight from the mouth jug (makruh).