Google Chrome enhanced some of the features of the beta versions, but the noticeable ones are:
- The browser is about 1.5 times faster than beta versions.
- Bookmarks can be exported (it used to have import only feature in beta versions).
On the other hand, Google Chrome still has to address other concerns like:
- Enable users to access the browser cash.
- Remove the user tracking feature which identifies each browsing session, as it is a major privacy concern.
- Create a massive plug-in, add-on and widgets cloud similar to what Firefox has.
- Enhance the user interface to support multi-touch which will be introduced in Windows 7.