Computer Components : Power supply
- The power supply comes with the case, but this component is mentioned separately since there are various types of power supplies.
The one you should get depends on the requirements of your system.
Also The power supply is the source of the computer power. The power supply converts the Alternating Current (AC) line from your home to the Direct Current (DC)that is needed by the Personal Computer. The hard disk
– contains different programs. The Operation System, for example. These days the hard disk stores about 40-160 GB and more .In your system unit it is possible to put four units of hard disk. It is not recommendable to try and format this hard drive. Memory
- The most of the modules memory are DD-ram and SD-ram or RD-ram (random access memory) but there are others.
The Memory is like temporary hard disk and the computer using it to calculate and run programs .
This Memory erased every time the computer shuts down .
Every memory module needs to match to the mother-board Every kind of module has its own mother-board.
For example, it is not possible to use the SD-ram module on a CPU Pentium 4 . The mother board
- The mother board also known as main board is the biggest circles board in the computer. The motherboard is some how connected to every thing in the system.
On the mother board there is the computer memory (ram memory).
The CPU (processor) is connected to the MB (mother board), calculates things and makes sure the data is moving properly.
Mother board is the data and power infrastructure for the entire computer. The Sound Card
-The voice in your personal computer that lets you know when you receive an ICQ message is made possible by the sound card. Before the sound card was invented, personal computers were limited to just a beep that came from a very little speaker placed in the mother- board.
When the sound card was released in 1980 the games on the personal computers improved extremely and the sound car took computers to a whole new world . Mouse - Every time that you would like to activate anything on your computer you must use the Mouse
- The mouse senses your motions and clicks and then sends them to the computer so it can react appropriately. How does the computer works :
http://davidguy.brinkster.net/computer/ History of the Computer :