Search
×

Sign up

Use your Facebook account for quick registration

OR

Create a Shvoong account from scratch

Already a Member? Sign In!
×

Sign In

Sign in using your Facebook account

OR

Not a Member? Sign up!
×

Sign up

Use your Facebook account for quick registration

OR

Sign In

Sign in using your Facebook account

Shvoong Home>Internet & Technology>Winning Lottery Consistently – Making a Good Profit Review

Winning Lottery Consistently – Making a Good Profit

Website Review   by:SeenaMathew    
ª
 
Have you Ever Wondered how all those LUCKY winners at the casinos make all that cash, and seem to win on every machine they play? Do they know something that everyone else doesn’t know? YOU CAN BET your life, THEY DO!! They have learned the secret of how to become players for the House. Every Casino needs Winners to Promote Slots Play in their establishment, and is willing to pay you for helping them advertise, by letting you win. This is a bit unbelievable but some of the sites boast this way. They have some tricks to win state lottery more than once and repeatedly. As you know Casinos give away some amount of money. But only a small percentage is getting the benefits. You see, the Casinos can only use a small percentage of people to advertise for them, by letting them win.Cause the vast majority of Players, about 95%, will loose.... so the other 5% can make a big Splash of Winning (promoting for the Casinos) so that floods of other people will fill the slots machines up with their cash, and the Casinos will become much Richer & Richer. Your Winnings, that they let you have, is a very small price to pay for the promoting of their business... Thus, The Author of this Report coined the phrase as being a "PROMO” SLOTS PLAYER FOR THE HOUSE. Recently, after several years of keeping it to himself, he has agreed to write a simple, no nonsense, report that will share his long sought after knowledge (secrets = info that most others have never even thought or heard of before.) Now you can have the edge that can allow you to rake in fists full of cash -- Maybe even thousands, every time you visit your favorite casino, when you play slots machines. The Casinos want you to win as a Promo Slots Player for them. You see -- each time they let you win, brings in more and more cash for them! I think you can read more about this. Please visit the link below and know more. Don’t forget to rate this article.
Published: February 23, 2007   
Please Rate this Review : 1 2 3 4 5
Translate Send Link Print
X

.