So Leiniel Ponciano causes the respondent:
- Hmm .. that your name, Odlavi Arrezeb, seems to be of foreign origin. Never seen that name in these parts here in our state (Pernambuco) and not in my travels in Brazil.
- In fact - responds to the reporter - indeed, its origin is Russian. My parents, Severinov Arrezeb, is the city of St. Petersburg and miles mother, Ivana Kolienka of Novgorod, one of the other nearby towns that are close to the Baltic Sea region. I was born in St. Petersburg, my father''s land in 1955 and have a sister, Samara, who is older than me. My mother was a stay-at-home and sewed clothes for neighbors to order. Since my father worked in coal mines belonging to a cooperative state, until the collapse of the communist regime in 1990 and was privatized in the era of "glasnost", the President Mikhail Gorbachev. When I did 10 years, our family moved to the capital (Moscow), where I studied until I graduated in law at Moscow University. At the time I started doing a BA, I met a friend in college, Carmina Olesya, with whom I would marry 11 years later, in spring 1989.
- Why do you think communism fell mainly in the former Soviet Union?
- Well, firstly, I believe it was due to the fall of the Berlin Wall.
- However, this was an external factor - weighs Ponciano.
- I agree. But that''s not all. In the late ''80s, there were several factors that contributed to the decline of the system that changed almost half the world.
I remember at least two, which I consider of paramount importance: the political emergence of Comrade Gorbachev and the leakage of nuclear power plant at Chernobyl.
- It''s true that you''ve lived in the city of Yakutsk, which is known as the coldest city in the world?
- My dear journalist. How was your name?
- Leiniel Ponciano. But you can call me just Ponciano.
- Well, Ponciano. And you do not need to call me sir, can I call you. As for your question, yes it is true. But I only stayed there for about four or five months in the summer. In winter the temperature reaches approximately about 50 degrees below zero. It is very cold! I prefer this brisazinha here in Triunfo. (Lol).
- Now tell us, how was this idea of coming up here on the other side of the world, apparently, a place so geographically distant as it is also culturally different?